Friday, September 5, 2008

Disability and politics

Hello again,

Okay, so I was tempted to leave Wednesday's post up a day longer before posting another. Because I believe that post was an important one. That being said, I hope my readers take the time to scroll down and read the previous posts and this one before leaving my website. I also didn't want to end up forgetting writing Friday's (today's) post.

Lately, there has been a lot of debate whether the McCain/Palin partnership will work for the next presidency. Now I am not one to force my views on this blog. However, I found these two websites that might help you decide for yourself. Once I find other websites defining the Democrat's view on disability issues, I will post them here. Because I know the importance of seeing both sides of a issue.

http://disabilitymatters.blogspot.com/2008/09/sarah-palin-scores-for-disability.html



http://www.patriciaebauer.com/2008/09/04/your-thoughts-please/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails