Monday, February 2, 2009

Personal Reflections: Not My Best Few Days

Okay,

So I haven't had the best few days. If you would have asked me a while ago, I would have told you I was done most of my growing. But I guess I was wrong. I continue to learn that growth is in fact part of a never ending process to self-improvement. Over the past few months, my journey towards more independence hasn't been easy. In fact, I find myself taking more steps back then forward-in terms of the tightness of my muscles.


I am dumbfounded and looking for answers .. how can someone who has come so far in so many years just change so drastically? In an effort to search for answers, I used the web and came across this interesting article regarding the effect of CP on the maturity of a person. I thought I would pass it along to my readers. If anyone else is going through this struggle, please feel free to e-mail me. I'd be interested in hearing your story




FYI, I'm sorry for this post. But these are just some things I had to get off my chest. I promise to be more positive in the upcoming post.
Best regards,
Debbie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails