Friday, July 1, 2011

Expedition Impossible

Hey Guys~
Okay, so my apologies for not posting the regular encouragement on Wednesday: but I'm still getting my strength and energy back. It figures that I would get sick when so many opportunities popped up. In short, I'm helping out our church by updating their website bios as well as some of other things.
Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. The real reason for this post is because I wanted to feature a new adventure/reality show on ABC. It's called Expedition Impossible: this one follows a number of teams as they make their way across America accomplishing different tasks. One of those teams, "No Limits" involves Eric, a blind man and his helper. This new show can be seen on ABC.com daily as well as on television every Thursday at 9 PM. I look forward to following Eric and his team as they continue their adventures..

http://www.seat42f.com/expedition-impossible-teams.html

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails