Monday, June 14, 2021

Music Monday: How You Live (Turn Up The Music) by Point Of Grace


 

Music Monday: How You Live (Turn Up The Music) by Point Of Grace

by Debbie

 

Another weekend has come and gone, and it's time to get back to work. I know what you're thinking, "But Debbie, I can't do it anymore. No one notices me where I work,"

But I can guarantee you somewhere in your realm of influence; you are seen. People say that actions speak louder than words, and it's true. As I said before, as Christians, we serve as God's ambassadors of Truth and Love to the world around us.

So today, even if you think no one is watching. God is. How you live says a lot about you as a person and what you value

The song I've chosen for today's "Music Monday" is all about appreciating every day we have on this earth; it reminds us of the importance of never taking for granted the loved ones in our lives. Because sadly, no one is promised tomorrow.

So let's live today as if it was our very last-wear that pretty dress, kiss your children good night

Point Of Grace's "How you Live (Turn Up The Music)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjFyvzUk-cg

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails