Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Encouragement: Facing the Giants

So,

Obviously this week hasn't been a good one for me. This has shown by my inability to write on this blog on a daily basis. I'm sorry. It's just seems like living on my own is causing more trouble than good. Despite a great weekend with my family, something still seems to get my spirits down. I don't know, I guess I just have my days.


In a effort to lift my spirits, I watched one of my favorite movies today (Saturday). It was called Facing the Giants. This story centers around a Christian football team and coach who is down on their luck. In order to inspire a new found commitment in their faith as well as their game, the coach writes a team mission statement. In summary,, their main goal was to glorify God on and off the field. In the end, this new philosophy changes everything from the team's many victories to the many personal struggles of the main characters. It is a wonderful movie. I would really recommend it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

My name is Monique & I'm part of the PR team for Sherwood Pictures--creators of FACING THE GIANTS.
Thank you so much for supporting the movie on your blog! We wanted to keep you informed of their latest project--FIREPROOF.
It's due to hit theaters this September in theaters nationwide. You can go to www.fireproofthemovie.com to view the trailer, read the synopsis, and sign up for updates to stay up to date with all of the FIREPROOF happenings! If you're interested in learning more or need any resource, pictures, and downloads for your blog please email me at monique@lovell-fairchild.com and I will be happy to get you what you need.

Again, thanks for blogging!
Monique
Lovell-Fairchild Communications

Related Posts with Thumbnails