Friday, February 29, 2008

"Oprah's Big Give" airs Sunday at 9 p.m.

Okay,


Normally I don't do this; by this, I mean advertising on my blog about upcoming TV shows or charities. But in this case, I think it is important. Many of you may think of Oprah as just a simple afternoon talk show host, but I guarantee you she is much more than this. She is a person trying to change the world, one person at a time. Although, I may not agree with some of her values, I think the fact that she is trying to change people's views is admirable.


The premise of the show giving back to people without expecting something in return. The show follows a group of people from all different walks of life and their efforts to shower unsuspecting but deserving citizens. The goal: seeing a need and fulfilling it-giving bigger every week.

For more information about the show, feel free to go to ABC.com or oprah.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails