Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You may have noticed a few changes...

Okay,
So you may have noticed a few changes after the last week. First, I added a new feature, courtesy of Link Within, which points reader to other posts similar to the one they are reading on my blog. I encourage readers to use this feature if they are trying to look for something particular. It seems to be very helpful. Secondly, I have purchased a new computer making dictation a whole lot faster and more reliable. That's why, besides today, I have been on time on most of my posts for the week.

Now for the bad news... Since I got my new computer, I've had difficulty putting all my files back together. That being said, I still don't have my iTunes up and running completely. For that reason, I am postponing the Patrick Henry book review. But don't despair, I have a wonderful substitute. I actually came across this young man's story thanks to an old professor and friend.

His name is Nick Vujicic. He's a 23-year-old young man with timeless wisdom and an amazing story that has touched millions. Born with no arms and no legs, he travels the world as a motivational speaker telling people to never give up whatever their circumstances may be.

His story is much more powerful if you hear it from him.. please take a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo_24_qTNac

His personal website is:http://www.attitudeisaltitude.com/

PS. He also lived by the philosophy of a life without limits.

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

New technology is often EXCELLENT!

Yes, I did see the LinkedWithin, it's been there for the past few days or more.

(I don't usually go to posts that way).

Nick seems pretty impressive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails