Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Candid Camera is back on television

Welcome back, everyone!

Happy late Memorial day to all my readers! Let me begin this post with a great debt of gratitude to all of you that have served or are serving in the military. It's because of you that we enjoy the freedom of America on a daily basis. May we never lose sight of that... God bless America!

The weekend was beautiful, yet hectic one for my family. For the last few weeks, I have been without my regular personal assistant because of a lapse in my waiver from Virginia: in that respect, I'm lucky I live at home so it hasn't been a big problem because someone is always around. Still, it worries me that this kind of thing can be allowed to lapse if you're not careful. The good news is, I'm approved and back on the waiver with another agency. Now, I'm just waiting for my personal assistant to start again on Monday: unexpected circumstances have kept her out of work until Monday.

On Saturday, my family and I had friends from church over for a barbecue. It was nice to see my parents connecting with people again: it's been a long time coming and I know they've missed it as much as I have. On Sunday, we went to church as usual and then had dinner with my brother and his family. On Monday, it was off to a cookout at my brother's. To top it off, we've had our roof repaired for the last few days. As you can imagine, we're all exhausted-especially my dad; to be honest, I don't know how he does it...


That being said, I thought this post was the perfect way to begin the week. I've heard it said that "Laughter is the best medicine": well, we're in luck.. Candid Camera is back on television.. The thirty minute program premiered on the Gospel Music Channel on Tuesday at its regular time (10 AM). Hosted by Peter Funt and Suzanne Somers, this program takes a quick look at the funniest candid moments of the early 90s.

So if you're ever in the mood for a laugh, you know where to find it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails