Monday, October 24, 2011

One Show, Two Unique Perspectives!

Welcome Back,

I know it's been a while since I posted anything, it's been a busy time for me when me splitting my time between conquering health issues and helping out with the church website. That being said, time at my computer is precious these days ..

Still, I watched an interesting episode of "Anderson" last week and thought I'd bring it to your attention. It featured the inspirational story of the Johnstons, a family who lovingly refers to themselves as the real-life "seven dwarfs". The family consists of all all dwarf children, two of which are biological and three that are internationally adopted. Although they have obvious physical limitations, they live in your average sized home. Their reasoning is a simple one-they want their children to grow up knowing how to adapt in the real world. For more information on this story, feel free to visit the following link:
http://www.ndersoncooper.com/episodes/meet-the-johnstons-one-little-happy-family/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails