Wednesday, April 17, 2013

America The Beautiful


Dear Readers

It's been a tough week for all of us. My heart goes out to all of those affected by the Boston tragedy; I'm praying they you find peace through this difficult time! Remember that you are not alone and that we are grieving with you as a nation as well..

With that, I come to the topic of today's post-America The Beautiful. In this time of difficulty, I think it's easy to get bogged down by the negativity in the news. I get it, I really do. But it's in these times that we're presented with a unique opportunity. We can either take this opportunity and waste it by focusing on ourselves or we can help our fellow citizens-those that are hurting or in need of help.

 
So in the midst of life's daily struggles, I will always remember how blessed I am to live in America. Freely able to express myself, I am allowed to talk on topics of faith without fear of prosecution.

Each day is a new day. Let's not waste them.

God bless you all,
Debbie
 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails