Friday, June 21, 2013

Entering Another Stage Of Life..

Hey Guys~

Recently, a disabled friend of mine got married and entered a new stage of life. I wish her and her husband all the best as they encounter the joys and challenges of marriage. Still, I am at a loss; once again, knowing that this may inevitably change the framework of friendship. in the meantime, I am also struggling with feelings of inadequacy. But I have to believe God has a plan for me and somewhere out there, He is molding my husband to be the man he has to be in order to take on the responsibility of caring for someone that is disabled. That being said, I would like to dedicate the following song and devotional to all those people caring for the disabled, as well as husbands taking care of wives with disability


Can I Borrow Your Hands Song and Devotional

God bless and Happy Friday!
Debbie

1 comment:

glamourous gimpstress said...

d9ont lose hope gf u gotta believe... there is someone out there for everyone....(((hugs))

Related Posts with Thumbnails