Friday, June 29, 2018

We Are The Reason | Avalon

  Welcome Back Readers~

I'm not sure how many of you have been following my ongoing series on Candace Cameron Bure's Kind Is the New Classy on YouTube, but it's definitely been a world wind for me-learning how to record and trim clips appropriately. That being said, it takes me about three days to create and trim a six-minute reflections video. That leaves me with the question for you readers, would you like to see more writing on this blog or video clips on my YouTube. It has come to my attention that it's difficult to to
do both at the same time. It's all about balance for me-balance between working on my computer all the time and living in the moment with my family and friends. So, I would like to ask everyone reading this for a little feedback. What do you think?

Anyway, feel free to view my YouTube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVS_NHAx_sZl5_DkAH9xVCA?view_as=subscriber

On a side note, since it's a Friday, I thought I would include one of my favorite encouraging songs in the post. Originally, this song was sung by Joni Eareckson Tada in the early 80s. I remember singing along to this song on cassette tape when I was in front of my family and friends. I have no idea where the tape is now but I heard this new rendition of the song in a LifeWay store while I was shopping. Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMhajmOBr0c

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails