Tuesday, August 18, 2020

A Writer's Perspective 2020



 

Dear readers,


Here is a picture of a plaque I have standing in my windowsill right in front of my writing desk. For those of you who can't see exactly what it says, it has the following on it:

"KEEP TRYING

KEEP MOVING

KEEP INSPIRING

KEEP BELIEVING

KEEP DREAMING

KEEP LOVING

YOU GOT THIS"


Cute saying, right? But even harder to live by these days...

Anyway, I keep this plaque as a reminder to continue writing every day on my book.

But yesterday, it reminded me of something different. It reminded me that no matter what I do every day or I come in contact with, I am a representative of Christ. Even with the small stuff-this blog for example

Strangely enough, I find it easier to write on here than I do on my fiction book; for the life of me, I don't know why.

Maybe it's because there's no fear of judgment here.. When in reality I am putting my thoughts out there for everyone to see.

Still, I do it anyway.

Like I said in my previous post, I haven't given up on finishing my book; just have changed directions for a while. I have given my proposal to another professional writer who may be able to tell me what I need to change or add to make it better. Hopefully, she will be able to give me some insight and continue editing my book when it's finished in the future


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails