Friday, November 2, 2007

Encouragement: Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder

Okay,

So I'm running a little behind on my blog. Not too bad, considering that I've been working for three weeks now. Things are going well. It's hard to believe, but in less than a week I will be moved into my very own apartment. Boy, time passes so quickly. Of course, that will mean some changes on my part. No more extra expenses and less time for myself. Therefore, I will be asking my readers to keep an eye out for disability issues or articles that might be of interest to others. Please keep me in mind and let me know if you come across something. That's my request for the day. I am always available by e-mail.

Anyway, onto today's post. A friend actually e-mailed me this article and I found it quite interesting. It basically asked the question, "What makes someone beautiful?" The answer is quite surprising. But you can read that for yourself.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/lifestylegermanydisabilityfashion

Happy reading!

Debbie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails