Monday, November 19, 2007

New view/thoughts about the move











Hello everyone,





So I finally did it. I'm officially moved into my new apartment. It's starting to look a little like home the longer, I stay here. There is still a lot to be figured out such as finding more personal assistants to fill my extra time slots, keeping with the budget etc. Anyway, I thought I would share some of the process with you.





I am going through a lot of changes right now. Both physically and emotionally. I thought it was bad before, boy was I wrong! Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I'm finally moved out on my own. It gives me a sense of self I have never experienced. Now that I'm on my own, I feel a lot of pressure on myself to make this work. To prove to myself and others I can actually do what I set out to do. But now that it's happening, self-doubt is creeping in. I guess that's a part of life. It's kind of ironic because earlier this week I had found a blog post on the exact subject. I added it to the inspirational stories link.





Anyway, I guess I need to remember it's not really in my hands.





Debbie.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Hi Debbie!
I saw your link to my blog and am glad I found your blog - it's great. Congratulations on getting your own place - very exciting. I hope you do some writing on finding personal assistants. Not many people write about that even though it's something many of us deal with.

I really love your bedroom - very nice decor! Good luck with your new place and I'll put a link for your blog over on mine,
Ruth

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

Very nice blog! Good luck in the new apartment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails