Monday, January 14, 2008

New Year, new you.

Okay,

So it's been a long time since I updated you my readers. I'm still going strong working; but a couple of things in my personal life have happened to keep me to myself. I often wonder whether I take everything too personal as a result of me being a thinker. Something for me to ponder for a while. But then again, I can't help who I am.

As the new year continues, I pose this question to you. What's your resolution for the year? Do you believe it's possible to start fresh and began anew? As you think upon this, recall the following verses in the Bible

Ephesians 3:16- which says "I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,"

Consider also 2 Corinthians 4: 16, which says, "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. "

Food for thought.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails