Sunday, June 22, 2008

If I Knew Then..

Okay,

As you read this, I will probably be at home in the midst of boxes and packing paper. It certainly is going to be a change. But I am ready to move on; it's strange that as you grow you began to view your life differently. I have big hopes and dreams for this new chapter in my life. Hopefully within the next couple of years I will find the person I want to spend the rest of my life with and settle down. So I did that for a for now, I will enjoy being single. Taking each adventure as a stepping stone towards making me the person it and future wife that I want to be.

That being said, today's topic is one that I borrowed from the 39th annual disability blog. The topic is: If I knew then.

To be honest, I myself am not quite sure what they mean. To me, it means: If I knew then what I know now, would I do anything differently? But you can see it for yourself, the blog can be accessed at: Http://wheelchairprincess.com/blog/2008/06/12/if-i-knew-then-disability-blog-carnival-39/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails