Friday, June 20, 2008

With disability comes great responsibility

So,

It's Friday and it's hard to believe it a few days I will be traveling across a few different states. I am unsure about a lot of things right now, but I'm hoping for the best. I have a couple posts already planned for you in the coming week, so look out..

Anyway, I have always told my readers that I wanted to make sure every post was written in a positive light. I think the following links supports me in this assertion . Like me, the author believes that we are all supposed to be role models in whatever situation we are in. Another words, with our disability comes great responsibility. We often are seen as beacons to those that might not have none, showing people that anything is possible even in the darkest of circumstance. But that is partly because of what we hold dear in a life. For some, it might be faith, as it is for me. Still, I'm not perfect, no one is.

That being said, the author of the blog below explores this idea even further and presents a startling connection between a father and son as support. Please watch the youtube it will bring tears to your eyes.
http://adhdgift.com/with-disability-comes-great-responsibility

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails