Friday, December 5, 2008

World Disability Day

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry I always seem to be running behind on my posts lately. Writing for this blog, I have come to realize it's a lot more complicated than most people think it is. I try to keep up with the latest disability news and share it with my readers on a timely basis. Still, I'm not perfect. I've read a lot of blogs that are more comprehensive than mine. But I'm learning something new each and every day. Take for example today's post. I didn't know that December 3 was officially World Disability day. To read more about how many people celebrated the day and what occurred, follow this link to:

http://yesugarden.blogspot.com/2008/12/december-3rd-world-dis%20more%20comprehensive%20election%20ability-day.html%20will%20be

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails