Monday, October 12, 2009

Another ministry abroad

Welcome Back,


As I'm writing this, I continue to be behind on posts. It's Saturday and I'm just now starting on the week. I know I haven't written much lately as I explained on previous blogs; my health issues have made it difficult for me to have enough energy and patience to write. In writing, I feel like I have a certain amount of responsibility to you my readers to provide the most positive, up-to-date disability news and tips.

I don't feel as if I've been living up to that lately in terms of my personal life. A lot has been going on with me, causing me to wonder once again that the purpose of my life as well as this blog. I know everybody is prone to doubts; they can provide a defining moment in a person's life to which direction they should go. A sort of crossroads. If I'm being honest, I find myself there once again- trying to remember who I am and who God is. Don't get me wrong, I still believe in God, but our relationship has changed. I'm to blame for that; I know I'm the one that moved. But now I'm trying to change that, I want to get to know him better than I do now.

For the past couple of months since we moved, I've noticed a difference in my perspective. Not only am I a lonely in a physical sense, but in a spiritual sense as well . The yearning and fire in my life has kind of gone out. I'm strong enough to know that something is missing in my life, but I don't know what to .

That's some of what has been going on with me lately. Despite everything, God is doing great things in the lives of my friends and family. For instance, I talked to my friend Christel in the Panama; they are doing well as part of the Lutheran ministry there . Her husband recently traveled to Peru to check on the country's status.

Many of you may remember that this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month . Tomorrow, (10/18), my mom will be participating in the Annual Walk in Ohio. When she gets back, I will update you with how much money was raised. I think my grandmother would be pleased knowing that her daughter is doing this.

Anyway, it's interesting to know that strides that are being made in a effort to share the news of Jesus Christ. A while back, I came across this website that shows how the Ministry is growing across the country

Take a look..

Http://leslieburch.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails