Monday, October 5, 2009

The importance Of the Church

Welcome Back Everyone~

Since moving here, I have found it hard to connect with people outside my family. I realize this may have a lot to do with not being as familiar with the area as I'd like, but I really do feel like I'm missing something. Coming from a household with many different preferences, it has been difficult finding a church we can all agree on. However, I realize its importance in our lives. Not only because the church is supposed be a source of emotional support, but it's also food for the soul. I pray I never lose sight of the yearning in my spirit then tells me that things are supposed to be different than they are.

That being said, I thought this article was very interesting. It's about a church specifically devoted to parents of people with disabilities. The idea is cool, but I don't know how I feel about it. After all, the diverse perspectives sometimes help us out..
http://www.disabilityscoop.com/2009/09/14/church-2/4919/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails