Monday, November 23, 2009

New blog guidelines.

Dear readers,

I know it's been a while since I've posted a blog entry. Things have been very busy around here lately. Since Thanksgiving, I have been busy working on my book as well as enjoying a month visit from a friend. It's certainly been interesting; I've also made great strides in terms of my book. Recently, I just finished chapter 7, almost reaching the halfway point. It's exciting to think that by the end of this month a real Christian editor will have looked at the first five chapters of my book.

That being said, I have been kind of focused on that one aspect of my life right now. In the process, I have lost track of this blog. So, you can imagine my surprise when I saw some spam or otherwise inappropriate comments on my blog. As a result, I have employed comment moderation for my posts from now on. This should on a lot of it. I apologize to those who find it difficult to use word verification because of their disability.

Thanks,

Debbie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails