Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Encouragement:: The Little Girl Who Dared to Wish article

Welcome Back,

Okay, so I know it's been a while since I last posted. Since Thanksgiving, I have decided to focus my efforts on finishing my book. It's gone pretty well considering the circumstances. I am now almost halfway through writing Chapter 7. Pretty good, considering I had a friend visiting from Michigan. It was fun, but now it's time to get back to business. I know I promised I would finish the book review of I A Potential, but that is going to have to wait until I am finally caught up on my posts or finish chapter 10-whichever comes first! But I have a lot to do first-three weeks of writing..

In the meantime, I came across an article that I thought my readers might enjoy.
http://tradeinniftyonly.blogspot.com/2009/11/little-girl-who-dared-to-wish.html

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails