Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Encouragement: Music Changes lives

Hey Guys~

So I've decided to finish this week and start fresh in the new year. In reality, I know I've not kept this up to date and I'm over a month behind. But I figured you'd rather see something than nothingSo here we go.

In previous posts, I've discussed the power of music in people's lives. Recently, I was "introduced" to someone who feels the same way I do . Her name is Erin Breedlove. Like me, she has cerebral palsy but is breaking boundaries despite her disability. Now, her CP is much less severe than mine. Still, she is doing great things for her cause. She believes that music has the power to change and influence people beyond what they thought they were capable of doing. This is also known as music therapy. Read more of her story at:
Http://www.empowerpeoplechangelives.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails