Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas! God bless us, everyone!

Merry Christmas Everyone,

Okay, I was fooling myself if I thought I was going to get all of the posts up for Christmas. I still have a lot to do, but I don't think I'll get it done by tomorrow! (December 25) For that reason, I want to wish you a wonderful day with you family and friends. I will be spending the day with my family. But before I go, I wanted to share this website with you. It explores the miracles that can happen over Christmas if you just believe.

http://oregonfaithreport.com/2009/12/real-life-christmas-miracles-bring-inspiration/

Wishing you a blessed Christmas, Debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great article as for me. I'd like to read a bit more about that matter. Thanx for posting that information.
Joan Stepsen
Latest tech gadgets

Related Posts with Thumbnails