Friday, June 11, 2010

Disability or not?

Hey guys,

Like most bloggers, I often wonder whether I'm focusing on the right things when I'm writing in this blog . Over the years, I've done my best to focus on the positive aspects this life has to offer.

It's difficult though. Not to get bogged down with a disability and lose focus. Here are the thoughts from the "Differently Abled" Blog whose author had returned, seeing a new perspective in life.

Http://lifeofthedifferentlyabled.wordpress.com/2010/06/08/disabilities-%E2%80%98r%E2%80%99-us-not/

2 comments:

howardhughes said...

Hi Debbie, I came across you blog purely by accident. Having read through your articles, I thought you may be interested in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb2pYlz1XN8

Keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link love means alot i hope things are well with you i am less bogged down blogging now
feel free to post

Related Posts with Thumbnails