Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Important Update

Okay Guys~

In answer to your question, yes, I am still here and I have every intention of writing on this blog in the new year. I just encountering some personal (disability-related) problems that cause me to be away from the computer much of the time. I will spare you the details, as I'm sure many of you can guess the problems I have encountered. Time away from my computer has made me realize how much I rely on technology and will never take it for granted again. However, it has also made me aware that I may be on to many social networks for one person.

Food for thought.

Anyway, I hope to be back to my normal routine with a week or so. Getting a new wheelchair seating arrangement might help my issues as well

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails