Monday, January 17, 2011

Your OWN show: Zach survives again!

Welcome back-
This last week, teams DRIVEN and FOCUS had their fashion sense tested. The mentor and expert witness for the segment was fashion designer Vera Wang. Although I didn't watch the show in its entirety, the two groups were supposed to find someone deserving of a makeover and use their segment to tell a story. (Before I go on, I apologize if I have the teams confused).Team Focus was inspired by the touching story of a how a mother daughter bond helps a breast cancer survive treatment: while Team Driven focused more on the transformation itself . That left the executive producer of Driven and another contestant fighting for a second chance. Long story, Zach made it through another round. I do find it quite puzzling however that Zach is often hard to make out in the commercial for the show.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails