Friday, August 19, 2011

Movies That Inspire..


Dear Readers,
Sorry I haven't been as reliable as usual when it comes to writing this blog. I've experienced a lot of hills and valleys (trials and tribulations) when it came to returning to life as usual-starting with trying to train another personal assistant. To make a long story short, it didn't work out as we hoped and now we are looking for someone in the interim while my original personal assistant recoverers and eventually returns back to work for us. If there is one important lesson I've learned from all this is, "Be Grateful for What You Have or Someday It Might Be Gone."
 
That being said, I've also experienced a lull when it comes to my life in general. But I guess it's during these times that we are grateful for the road ahead of us. It's just hard. Coming off of such a great experience knowing that God supplied for your every need. It often makes you wonder, "Well, what's next for me, God?"

Anyway, that's where my head is at these days.. So I apologize if I'm not able to come up with anything life shatteringly "brilliant" or worth sharing with you. Lucky for me, I don't have to worry about that today because two movies are making their world premiere on DVD and across television screens. The first being, The Grace Card starring Louis Gossett, Jr., Michael Joiner and Michael Higgenbottom. This powerful drama explores what happens when life takes an unexpected turn and grace takes center stage.



In my next post, I will explore the simple message of hope in GMC's Trinity Goodheart..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails