Friday, September 2, 2011

The Grace Card: Study Scene







If you'll recall, not too long ago I mentioned The Grace Card in my blog; now that I've had a chance to watch it I would like to add my comments .. Although the storyline is racially driven to break down barriers in the inner-city, it also presents a powerful message of forgiveness and the power of God to use Christians no matter where they are-in the workplace, in the mission field. We are here to be a light in the darkness.




For that matter, the film also sheds light on the importance of fathers and the power they have to build up or breakdown their children. This and many more lessons were highlighted in the following blog entitled Ten leadership lessons from the grace card (http://briandoddonleadership.com/2011/02/26/10-leadership-lessons-from-the-grace-card/ ) I would encourage everyone to check it out as well as rent the movie and see it for themselves . You won't regret it; it might even change your life!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails