Friday, September 9, 2011

Karen Kingsbury - Leaving







I've featured Karen Kingsbury books on my blog before, but this one holds a lot of significance for me. Not only because I'm reading it right now, but I'm struggling with the decisions Bailey is making in the book. As many of you may know from reading my blog or being my friend in real life, it's always been a dream of mine to get a place of my own- a separate life from my parents. After all, I accomplished my goal once before: why can't I do it again??



The answer is quite simple really.. I can, but it's all a matter of timing-God's Timing! In short, I can plan all I want; but if it isn't God's will, it won't work out. That being said, I have a lot of decisions ahead of me.. I just hope I make the right ones!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails