Friday, May 18, 2012

How are you feeling today?? Focused on your disability?? Holly's Heart will make you think twice!!



Welcome Back Readers~

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately..   We have a lot going on around our house, including going to Baltimore to get the new van-so I can finally get around-and having guests visit. Anyway, I'm not really making excuses for not writing: however I have been doing a lot of thinking and writing that here would have been counterproductive....

Let's just say it's a constant struggle trying to keep everything together and running smoothly. From roommate issues to agency difficulties, something is always there reminding me I have a disability..

So, on this Friday, I just happened across this video! What do you think about Holly's point? If we have God in our lives, should we or should we not struggle with identity issues? That's what's on my mind today!

1 comment:

Pete said...

This is some inspirational blog you got here. I myself is a disable person, been born with cerebral palsy and lucky enough to live a normal life... Keep doing what you're doing, your posts are very very inspirational. Physical Therapy has helped me a lot too. 12 years of it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails