Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Encouragement: Happiness

Everyone,


Before I reveal how the topic of happiness relates to life, I would like to congratulate to new couples and that have decided to declare their love and get married. Congratulations. You know who you are. I was ecstatic when I got the announcements in the mail. Thanks for thinking of me in that way. You are both wonderful friends.


Back to business, when I say happiness what does it make you think of? A job? A relationship? Monetary wealth? To different people, happiness can mean two different things. I was struck with this idea while reading another person's blog. In many ways, I was shocked by her views of happiness because they were so similar to mine. It reminds me that I am not alone in my struggles. Eventually, she learned like I did that the silence, although annoying sometimes, can bring a time of reflection


I thought you might find interesting also.


Here it is:


http://disabilityrants.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails