Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Encouragement: Blessings From Readers

Okay ,


Today is starting to look up, thanks to my readers. As you know, moving is turning out to be a difficult change for me. Leaving my friends, the life I created for myself here etc. Anyway, I was feeling down yet again. But thanks to a reader who commented on my page, I was forced to look back on a earlier posts. That post featured inspirational quotes from famous people such as Helen Keller. The quotes that impacted me the most today were as follows:


6. No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars or sailed an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.
8.When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us
9.When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another

That being said I just wanted to let you know your comments do mean a lot to me. They remind me why I do this blog and are such a big encouragement like a unexpected sunshine on a rainy day. Just to know I am reaching some one makes all the difference for me on my rough days. So thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails