Friday, May 23, 2008

Reflections on my current situation

Okay,

So lately I've realized strange circumstances causing me to reflect back on the changes have been in my life. I thought I would share just one of these with you. I came upon this post while I was simply searching for new material to talk about, but it ended up being just what I needed for the day. You know what they say God always provides us with the while we need rather than what we want. After all, he knows us better than we know ourselves. It's trusting in the relationship that's the hardest part.. That goes without saying.

Unlike people, God's promises last. People may have the best intentions, but they are prone to make mistakes. For more information on why God's promises are everlasting, see one person's view at:

http://lifefaithdisability.wordpress.com/2008/05/21/god-in-your-desert/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails