Friday, June 5, 2009

Special needs college?

Welcome back,

Since I'm not going to be near a computer this weekend, I thought I would set this post to publish a little earlier. You may have noticed I've been focusing a lot on the importance of an education this week. Partially because it just happened that way, partially because I believe a good education plays a vital role in helping a person become who they are meant to be. The following article highlights an interesting proposal of a college for students with special needs. I don't know whether I agree or not because the idea separates people with disabilities from the real world longer than usual. This may make it harder for them to adapt when it is time to enter the "real world"


http://college-reviews.suite101.com/article.cfm/a_college_for_students_with_special_needs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails