Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Encouragement: How Far Would You Go to Tell People about CP?

Hey Guys~

I know it's been a while since I've regularly updated this blog, I'm sorry! I'm just now starting to get a hold on things. Maybe just me, but I seem to be having a hard time getting back into the routine of real-life and I don't know why. It's not like I have these amazing pressures coming back right after the cruise. Oh well.

Now that I have a lot of links that I can feature on the blog. Things should return to normal soon enough!

But back to the question I posed earlier. How far would you go to get people more involved in learning or helping out with your disability causes? According to a recent article, some people would go to great links. Ben Dobson is one such individual. Recently, he participated in the annual Benjamin Franklin Memorial Poker Run. During this event, hundreds of motorcycles gathered and drove around town, stopping at several pubs along the way. This event was put together in a effort to help people with CP as well as other physical disability.

So what makes Ben so special?

He actually rented a Harley-Davidson motorcycle to attend the event!

To find out more, please go to:

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/article/20090726/NEWS01/907260542/1001/NEWS

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails