Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Week in Review

Okay,



So this week has been a busy one for the family. Over the years, I have learned to expect the unexpected; this week reminded me anything can happen! During the week, my personal assistant came down with a cold and was unable to make it to work. This left my mom having to pick up the slack; but she was good about it. On the one hand, I was frustrated because it broke up my routine and delayed some things I wanted to get done. However, the time off did have its advantages though. It allowed me some personal time to continue writing on chapter 10 of my work in progress, "Forever friends" (that's where the book title stands now).



For that reason, I haven't been really keeping up to date with this blog. It's hard to find stuff to post here sometimes because I want this website to be helpful to you, my readers! Still, every once in a while I find good stuff



Take the following website for example:



http://braininjury.blogs.com/braininjury/2010/05/on-line-resource-for-college-students-with-disabilities.html

This is another online resource for colleg students with disabilities

Until Next Time,
Debbie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails