Monday, May 3, 2010

A Brand-New Perspective of People with Disabilities in Underdeveloped Countries Such As Dominican Republic and Peru

Everyone,

Yet another Monday and I'm searching for something to write about on this blog; so, I decided to use one in my links on "Important Websites List for Blog".

It's been another one of those days where my disability is just a nuisance. So this website seems quite appropriate.From what I gather, the writer of "Life is so much bigger" has a Servant heart, going on mission trips in an effort to make the life of others better. Through her post, she learns an important lesson- there is always someone worse circumstances than your own; it's what you make of those circumstances that says something about you.

This blog reminds me that my friend Christel is not alone. While serving primarily in Panama, she hopes to make a difference for people with disabilities in the Dominican Republic
http://leiaferrari.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/life-is-so-much-bigger/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails