Friday, April 30, 2010

What to do when you have a "differently abled" student in your class from?

Okay Guys,

So I'm still recovering from my big birthday week adventures.. It's surprising how just a matter of a few days can zap your energy supply.

While I'm recovering though. I figured you would appreciate this article. It's five suggestions on how to adapt the classroom for a disabled student. I know how important learning was to me, so I want everyone to be able to have the same opportunity. Hope you enjoy!
http://chronicle.com/blogPost/5-Suggestions-Concerning/23040/

By the way, I'm looking for suggestions on how to improve my blog. It's been coming increasingly difficult to find new stuff regarding disability in general as well as new technologies. Does anybody have any suggestions for me. I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails