Monday, November 1, 2010

The Real Monday Post

Okay~
Since my last post was that of a personal nature, I don't really think it qualifies for my disability entry for the day. But this certainly does. I first became aware of the story because I happened to be watching Dr. Phil today. It involves the father of a 12-year-old girl getting arrested for defending her against bullies. Granted, a father should go through the appropriate channels (like the school, authorities) but from what I understand he didn't get results.. For more information, I have included the article below.
http://thefreshxpress.com/2010/09/father-defends-disabled-daughter-against-bullies/

On the one hand, I applaud the father for defending his daughter. But he took it way too far and even he acknowledges that.

.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails