Monday, October 22, 2007

ALS (a.k.a. Lou Gehrig's disease)

Hey~

Okay, so this week has been a busy one for me. Not only because of my new job, but because of the changes taking place in my life. On Wednesday, I decided to take some time and look at apartments. I was able to find one but, as always, there are complications. Hopefully they will clear themselves up. So I can figure out what I want for a change.

Anyway, I digress.

Today, I have chosen to highlight the subject of ALS in my blog. ALS is more commonly referred to as Lou Gehrig's disease. Why have I chosen to highlight this disease right now? The answer is quite simple really. This last week, thanks to TiVo, I was able to watch a program called "Jenifer". This documentary style program chronicled the life of the Jenifer as well as the Estess' sisters on their journey to find a cure for ALS. For those who don't know, ALS is a disease which destroys the neurons that carry messages from the brain to the muscles. Unfortunately, this disease is generally fatal within two to five years; it has no known cure or treatment.

Faced with the debilitating diagnosis, she refuse to give up as she dealt with the reality of her own death. Like always, their sisters depended on each other for support. They began to research other forms of alternative medicine, such as stem cell research etc. To find out more information about the Project, go to http://www.projectals.org/

1 comment:

Jane wembli said...

I was diagnosed of ALS (Lou Gherigs Disease) in 2015, thedoctor told me there is no permanent cure for the disease, i was givenmedication to slow down the progress of the disease, at the initial stageit was not so bad till it progressed to the end middle stage were i haddifficulties going about my daily functions as i constantly felt weaknessin my legs, ankles and feet, i was totally devastated till my husband’sco-worker Mr Kenneth told us about a herbal doctor from South Africa whohave herbal medicines for all kind of diseases including ALS, when icontact this herbal doctor via his email, he sent me two bottles of ALSherbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbalmedicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when iapplied it as instructed, i was cured of the disease within 22-24 days ofusage. Contact this great herbal doctor via his emailwealthylovespell@gmail.com or Whats App+2348105150446

He also have a herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100% Real.

-PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION-VIRGINA PROBLEM-WHOOPING COUGH- HEPATITIS B-FORDYCE SPOT-COLD SORE-ALS-LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION-LOW SPERM COUNT-MRSA(METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS-ZIKA VIRUS-COPD-STROKE-IMPOTENCE-PILE-HYPERTENSION-LOW SPERM COUNT-MENOPAUSE DISEASE-ASTHMA-CANCER-BARENESS/INFERTILITY-PCOS-SHINGLES-VIRAL HEPATITIS/HEPATITIS B-FIBROID-ASTHMA-SICKLE CELL-TINNITUS-BARENESS/INFERTILITY-DIARRHEA and so on.

Related Posts with Thumbnails