Monday, April 7, 2008

Blog changes

Okay,

I'm sure you may have noticed a few changes to the blog, I'm not sure if I'm going to keep them or not. It depends on whether you my readers enjoy them. So please let me know..

The first change is the addition of Project Playlist. This website allows people to add playlists of their favorite songs to any website. In my case, I have tried to make the playlist full of inspirational songs that can help you through your daily struggles. Making the playlist is free with registration.

Although, the playlist is kind of fun and entertaining.. I do find it kind of loud and distracting when you are reading posts. So, again, let me know.

Also, I continue to add more links to the sidebar. So keep an eye out.

Thanks,

Debbie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails