Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hope is






Hello everyone,

Hope. When I say this word what do you think of? For many people, hope can mean a variety of things. Such as wishful thinking of dreams they want to come true or goals people expect to accomplish in the future.Dictionary.com defines hope as "the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best. "


For me, Hope is a more permanent thing. It doesn't change, but remains constant despite the circumstance. It is a tangible thing meant for people to believe in. I was reminded of this since my mother brought me a farewell poster that my college friends and staff had given me as I began this new stage of my life.Through those comments,I remembered Where my hope comes from. The Maker & Sustainer of life.I may not always feel or act this way. But it's always there.


Hope remains. One college theme verse that comes to mind is, "I have this hope.. firm and secure!" Keep in mind, this is a paraphrase. I don't remember the exact wording.


[Sidenote: I am kind of glad I came across this unfinished draft. I think the picture says it all.]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails