Monday, October 20, 2008

New season of Little People, Big World

Hello everyone,


As promised, I have something new planned for today's post. But I have a few things to say first. Over the past few months, a lot has changed for me. A new home, living arrangements, and new friends etc. It's all been quite difficult for me honestly. I have tried to continue the routine I had in Michigan, so that something remained the same in my life. But it didn't seem to help. It wasn't until today that it dawned on me. I didn't have something on a daily basis reminding me of how lucky I was. I had forgotten about one of my favorite shows Little People, Big World. Granted, I had my routine of my devotional and my Christian music, but I now realize all three work great together just for me.


Many of you may remember me talking about the show before. The premise: Despite being diagnosed with dwarfism, the Roloff family strives to live a normal life. Throughout past seasons, they have remodeled their home, started a new organization and overcame disasters. Now they are at it again.

You can look forward to the fourth season that starts tonight at eight on TLC. Check your local listings for channels

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails