Monday, October 6, 2008

Reflections On Vacation

07






Hi there everyone~

Above are just some of the pictures taken from our beach vacation two weeks ago. For our family, the week's rest was a amazing time of renewal and refreshment. It was the most exhilarating experience to be able to wake up every morning hearing the ocean's waves lap on the beach. For the first time in a great while, I was at peace. Once again, I was reminded about what's really important in life.

Time.

Time to admire and appreciate God's beauty.

Time to be able to spend with family and friends.

It is times and scenes like these that renew my sense of wonder. How could God, someone so powerful, create Earth just for us? Why us? Why not keep the beauty to himself? To be honest, I don't know all the answers and I won't know many of them until I arrive in heaven. I only know that my God is a compassionate who created us for companionship as well as to serve as examples of his ultimate power and mercy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails