Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Encouragement: Good News For Parents Of Children With Disabilities

Everyone,

So I continue to run behind on my posts for this week. It always figures that once you finish a task, something else arises. Such is life, I guess. I am trying to roll with the punches. Anyway, on to the bulk of today's post, I was checking my e-mail in a effort to "de-clutter" one aspect of my life and search for new topics when I was pleasantly surprised. It turns out the Senate is in the process of passing (or have passed) a new bill that helps parents in the life changing diagnosis of having a child with a disability. The bill ensures that they will receive the best prenatal and postnatal care; they will also be connected with the necessary emotional, physical, and social supports needed to raise someone with a disability.

Feel free to take a look for yourself:
http://www.patriciaebauer.com/2008/09/24/senate-passes-diagnosis-bill/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails