Monday, September 8, 2008

Disability and politics, part two

Hello Everyone,

How's it going? I hope your week is going as well as mine. I'm sorry I didn't post on Monday, but that day was spent at the doctor's. Not to mention our family adventure at the DMV in the afternoon, trying to get everything transferred to Virginia. That was interesting. But it's finally done and can be taken off my father's "To Do" list. On a personal note, I was a little taken aback by the lack of accessibility at the DMV. I mean, my wheelchair could barely fit in the "booth" used to create photo IDs. Oh well, I'm sure many of my readers have the same problem at their DMV.

Speaking of readers, there is a new gadget I have put on my website. It helps me keep track of my readers and check how many people are following my blog. After all, this blog is for you and your input is important. So, if you have been following my blog for a while, please become a follower by clicking on the link under my readers. This will make it easier for you because every time you log on it will show you the updates I have made to my webpage . I would also love to know how many people are actually reading my blog. Sometimes I wonder.

Anyway, last week I posted a blog post on "disability and politics". Something I thought I would never do.. After all, I am not one to voice my views on this blog. I just present information that I think is useful for people with disabilities and let you make an informed decision. Well, last week I posted some articles on the McCain/Palin candidacy. As promised, here are some articles from the Obama campaign:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/09/biden-questions-gop-disability-advocates-on-stem-cell-research-2/

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

Looking back, I forgot to provide the link to McCain website and his official perspective on the issues. I'm sorry about that, but here it is:
http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails