Monday, September 22, 2008

Another autism webpage

So,

I took another Friday off; I guess I haven't been up to writing much lately. I don't know if I ever can put into words the amount of adjustment moving to another state takes. After all, it's been almost 2 months and I'm still feeling some of the effects. But the least I have a vacation to look forward to next week. That's right, my family and I are heading to the beach and finally taking a vacation- the first of which since we moved. Anyway, that's the reason there will not be any posts for next week.

Today's post is going to be a short one. In actuality, I am still playing catch-up for the rest of the week. That being said, I came across this website looking at autism. I thought I would share with you. Despite my short analysis, it looks like a comprehensive website that explores all aspects of the diagnosis and treatment.

Feel free to check it out for yourself.

The website can be accessed simply by going to:

http://autism.expertinforeview.com/uncategorized/autism-an-incurable-developmental-disability

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails