Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Encouragement: Not Just Going To College

So,



Here I am, late as usual. I don't know what to say except I'm sorry. A lot of things have been occupying my mind lately. Sometimes I feel that I'm not the right person to keep up with this blog- that there is someone with more experience than me. But then I somehow keep coming back to my writing here. And well, it speaks for itself. Anyway, I'm thankful for the opportunity to share my life and heart with you. That being said, thanks for sticking with me.

Today's post is a simple one. If you have been reading this blog long enough, you know I talk about how important college is to the growing process. It's where people really begin to find themselves- who they are and what they believe in. It's through these experiences that you find out what you're truly capable of. It's helpful to be prepared. Here's just one story about how a autistic young man's journey to college.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=94728606&ft=1&f=1030

Here is another version:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=94429083

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails